We provide fertilization services in Greenfield, Fishers, Fortville, IN, and surrounding areas.
Our highly-effective 6-step fertilization program includes 8 applications from the early spring to late fall.
Do you want your lawn to become dense, lush, and green? If so, then our fertilization services are the right choice for you. At Green Again Lawn, we provide professional fertilization services in Greenfield, Fishers, Fortville, IN, and surrounding areas. Our 6-step fertilization program includes 8 applications from the early spring to late fall, powering healthy grass growth throughout the year. To achieve optimal results, we use a controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer that makes an instant impact while also supporting long-term turf development. If you are in the market for a healthier and more attractive yard, call us today at (317) 747-0146 to get a quote for our fertilization services!
We use controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer.
A successful fertilization program starts with a stellar product. At Green Again Lawn, we use only the best. When you sign up for our fertilization services, we will treat your lawn with a controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer that is nutrient-packed and powerful. This premium fertilizer encourages root development, healthy growth, rich color, and increased resiliency to natural stressors such as disease and drought. The fertilizer begins working shortly after application and provides a steady supply of nourishment for weeks at a time.
We apply our high-quality fertilizer every 4 to 6 weeks from the early spring to late fall as part of our fertilization program.
How many treatments are included with our fertilization program?
Our 6-step fertilization program features 8 total treatments that keep your lawn in excellent condition all year long. Not only does our program give your turf critical nutrients, but it also provides protection from weeds, nutsedge, and grubs. A breakdown of our treatment schedule follows:
- Application 1: In the early spring, we apply our premium fertilizer to give your lawn a boost as it transitions out of winter dormancy and prepares to enter the growing season. We also apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment to proactively combat the growth of grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail.
- Application 2: We apply our second treatment in the mid-to-late spring using the liquid form of our premium fertilizer. This product promotes quick, green growth while also supporting your lawn's healthy development over time. Additionally, we apply another round of pre-emergent weed control that targets grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds such as dandelions, spurge, chickweed, henbit, and thistle.
- Application 3A: As we transition from spring to summer, we apply more liquid fertilizer to make your grass thicker and greener. We also apply a post-emergent weed control treatment to eradicate weeds that have popped up on your lawn.
- Application 3B: We treat your lawn specifically for nutsedge by terminating tubers in the soil below your grass and eliminating newly germinated nutsedge on your lawn. If nutsedge continues to rear its head, we will provide complimentary spot-sprays treatments from this point forward.
- Application 4A: Our summer fertilizer treatment infuses your lawn with nutrients to endure the warmer weather. We also apply a post-emergent treatment for broadleaf weeds.
- Application 4B: This is our preventative grub control treatment that protects your lawn from destructive grubs. We make sure to get this down earlier in the summer so that grubs don't have a chance to wreak havoc on your lawn.
- Application 5: We apply our granular fertilizer to give your lawn the nourishment it needs to thrive in the fall. This application helps newly aerated and seeded lawns take root and grow quickly.
- Application 6: The final application of the year is our winterizer and fertilizer treatment. We supply your lawn with nourishment to survive the winter and come back stronger in the spring.
Sign up for our fertilization services today!
If you are looking to take your lawn from good to great, then our fertilization services will help you get there! Our 6-step fertilization program gives your grass what it requires to grow healthy, remain strong, and flourish continually. The program also protects your turf from weeds, nutsedge, and grubs. At Green Again Lawn, we offer our fertilization services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Greenfield, Fishers, Fortville, IN, and nearby areas. If you are in the market for a better lawn, call us today at (317) 747-0146 to sign up for our fertilization services!