We provide professional lawn care and landscaping services to property owners in Hancock County, IN.
Not only will we give your lawn the care it deserves, but your landscape beds, trees, and shrubs too!
If you don't want to live in the bustling city of Indianapolis but want to remain close, Hancock County offers just that. This county in Indiana has a population of almost 81,800 and consists of great cities and towns. With around 307 square miles of land, there's a lot that Hancock County offers, from its several parks, farms, and rural areas to fun activities for all ages. For example, you can hike at the Jacob Schramm Nature Preserve, enjoy live music, poetry, and art at the Riley Festival, and drink local wines at Daniel's Vineyard.
At Green Again Lawn, we offer professional lawn care and landscaping services to property owners in Hancock County, IN. While we'll give your lawn the care it deserves, we'll do so for your landscape beds, trees, and shrubs too! Healthy, thriving lawn and landscape - here we come!
We offer top-quality lawn care services.
Lawn care is our specialty, and you can trust that we'll give your turf everything it needs with our top-quality services. We offer the following lawn care services to properties in Hancock County, IN:
- Fertilization: We'll apply our fertilization treatments several times throughout the year to supply your lawn with vital nutrients, including nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium.
- Weed Control: Dandelions, chickweed, clover, nutsedge, crabgrass, and other pesky weeds won't stand a chance against our pre- and post-emergent weed control treatments!
- Verticutting: We'll slice small, uniform lines into the soil to break up thatch and promote a better flow of resources through your lawn, like water and air.
- Lawn Renovation: Make your turf the healthiest it's ever been with our lawn renovation service! This service includes aeration, verticutting, and overseeding to improve its health, density, and appearance.
- Lawn Insect Control Program: Our lawn insect control program includes four treatments from May until August to keep pesky insects off your lawn, including fleas, ticks, ants, spiders, and much more.
- Lawn Disease Control: We'll apply our lawn disease control treatments three times, with 28 days between each, to stop brown patch, dollar spot, and other fungal diseases in their tracks.
Don't let grubs destroy your lawn - we offer grub control treatments with our fertilization and weed control program to keep your turf healthy and grub-free.
Keep Your Landscape Beds & Plants in Tip-Top Shape With Our Landscaping Services
Our landscaping services are just what you need to keep your landscape beds and plants in tip-top shape year after year, which are as follows:
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: We'll prevent weeds from sprouting in your landscape beds with a pre-emergent weed control treatment, which we'll apply in the spring.
- Tree & Shrub Fertilization: We'll inject our tree and shrub fertilization treatment into the soil so that the nutrients can reach the roots of your plants, and we'll do so in the fall to help them recover after the summer and prepare them for the winter.
- Tree & Shrub Disease & Insect Control: We'll apply our tree and shrub insect control treatments twice a year to protect your plants from Japanese beetles, bagworms, and other destructive insects. We'll also administer disease control treatments to create a barrier on your plants and protect them from fungal growth.
Sign up for our lawn care and landscaping services to take your property to the next level.
Our team at Green Again Lawn has all the necessary tools and training to perform top-quality services that yield equally exceptional results, namely a healthy and beautiful lawn and landscape. If you want to take your residential or commercial property in Hancock County, IN, to the next level, call (317) 747-0146 to sign up for our lawn care and landscaping services today!