Overseeding Services in the Greenfield, Fishers, Fortville, & Nearby Areas in Indiana
We use a blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds to fill in your patchy lawn.
Are you dealing with a patchy lawn that doesn't seem to be filling in any time soon? Let our experts help. We offer our overseeding services to properties in and around Greenfield, Fishers, and Fortville, IN. Our premium blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds will turn your lawn from patchy and weak to strong, durable, and resilient. We highly encourage you to schedule aeration with your overseeding service so that the seeds have the best chance of germination.
Our crew will set your lawn up for success with our overseeding process, starting with preparation instructions and ending with a spring checkup to fill in any leftover areas at no additional cost to you.
Our Overseeding Process
There are many steps to overseeding that are crucial to ensure that you get the best results possible. Simply throwing seeds on your lawn and hoping for the best is not the way that we do things at Green Again Lawn.
Our overseeding service actually starts a week before your scheduled date. At this time, a member of our team will send you a notice to remind you of your upcoming service and to give you preparation instructions. Preparation includes maintenance such as heavy watering and cutting your grass low.
From there, our overseeding service looks like this:
- At the time of your scheduled service, our crew will arrive at your property. If you opted for our aeration service to enhance your overseeding results, we will first aerate your lawn. If not, we will jump straight to overseeding.
- Our crew will spread our premium seed mix throughout your lawn, focusing on especially patchy areas.
- If you are an existing client enrolled in our fertilization program, we will end our visit with our kickstarter fertilizer to give the seeds an extra boost.
- Come springtime, we will check up on your lawn and fill in any remaining patchy areas at no additional cost.
We highly recommend scheduling our overseeding service annually.
We spread a blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds throughout your lawn.
To encourage the best possible results for your lawn, we use a premium blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds. These are both cool-season grass seeds that will thrive in our area.
- Fescue: These seeds are known for their ability to adapt to changing temperatures and their tolerance to heat and the cold. Lawns with fescue are resilient and durable.
- Kentucky Bluegrass: This is a low-maintenance grass seed type that spreads easily. Lawns with Kentucky bluegrass have the ability to bounce back quickly from stressors like heavy foot traffic.
Fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds both offer great benefits and, together, they grow a strong, resilient lawn. For your convenience, we can also overseed with 100% fescue or 100% Kentucky bluegrass seeds.
Overseeding is best paired with our aeration service.
We strongly encourage you to schedule our aeration service along with our overseeding service. Aeration must be done before overseeding to achieve the best results. Aeration is the process of loosening up your soil to allow for essential nutrients to reach your roots. If your lawn is too compacted, the extra seeds will not settle far enough into your soil and you will risk the seeds not germinating.
Say goodbye to a patchy lawn with our overseeding service. Call us today to schedule!
Patchy lawns are unsightly and frustrating. Our team of experts can help you solve the problem with our overseeding service. Our premium blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds will provide you with the lush, strong, and emerald green lawn that you've always dreamed of.
We offer our overseeding service to residential, commercial, and HOA properties located in Greenfield, Indiana or in a nearby area like Fishers or Fortville. Call us today at (317) 747-0146 to schedule!