Tree & Shrub Care Services in the Greenfield, Fishers, Fortville, & Nearby Indiana Areas
Our services include tree and shrub fertilization along with treatments for insects and disease.
Many people realize the importance of caring for their lawn. Without regular attention, your grass can wear thin and fade from green to brown. Your trees and shrubs are no different. They need routine care to stay in peak health and look their best.
At Green Again Lawn, we provide professional tree and shrub care services to keep your plant life in excellent condition all year long. Our services include tree and shrub fertilization along with treatments for insects and disease. We offer our tree and shrub care services to residential, commercial, and HOA clients in Greenfield, Fishers, Fortville, and nearby areas in Indiana. Call us today at (317) 747-0146 to get a quote for your property.
Tree & Shrub Fertilization
Our tree and shrub fertilization services ensure that your trees and shrubs receive the nutrients they need to stay healthy and strong throughout the year. It also protects them from insects, fungus, and disease. We offer our fertilization service as a 5-step package that runs from the spring through the fall, giving your plants and trees exactly what they need at the right time. Each step is outlined below:
- Dormant Oil Miticide Application: The first step in our tree and shrub fertilization program entails spraying your plants with dormant oil in the early spring to eliminate mites and small insects.
- Spring Fertilizer Soil Injection: In the second step of our program, we apply the first fertilization treatment of the year to your trees and shrubs. We apply our premium fertilizer via soil injection to help your plants emerge quickly from the dormant winter months and establish strong growth before the summer heat arrives.
- Insecticide & Fungicide Spray: To protect your plants from the insects, fungus, and disease that can run rampant in the warm weather, we spray your trees and shrubs with insecticide and fungicide in the late spring. Our insecticide creates a barrier on your plants to prevent damage from insects like Japanese beetles and bagworms, while our fungicide wards off a range of fungal diseases.
- Insecticide & Fungicide Spray: We spray your trees and shrubs with another round of insecticide and fungicide in the middle of the summer to provide them with an added layer of protection.
- Fall Fertilizer Soil Injection: The final step of our program features a fertilizer soil injection in the fall to restore the nutrient supply available to your trees and shrubs. This helps them transition out of the hot summer months and positions them to fare well in the winter.
Tree & Shrub Insects
Our team provides insect treatments for your trees and shrubs as part of our fertilization program and as a standalone service. Our treatments guard your plants against a range of insects that feed on them. These include:
- Japanese Beetles
- Emerald Ash Borers
- Pine Tip Moths & More
While we spray dormant oil on your trees and shrubs to prevent mite damage, we rely on a premium insecticide to inhibit Japanese beetles and bagworms from causing harm. When it comes to emerald ash borers, we inject insecticide into the trunk of your ash trees to eliminate these destructive pests.
Tree & Shrub Disease
On top of protecting your trees and shrubs from insects, we also safeguard them from disease. We perform preventative tree and shrub disease treatments as part of our comprehensive fertilization program, applying fungicide in the late spring and summer. Fungicide treatments discourage diseases from developing on your branches and foliage. They are an indispensable supplement to our fertilization treatments, which also strengthen your trees and shrubs so they don't fall prey to fungal diseases.
Common fungal diseases that affect trees and shrubs in our area include cedar-apple rust, pine-tip blight, and anthracnose.
Call today to schedule our tree and shrub care services!
Do you want to boost the health of your trees and shrubs while also protecting them from insects and diseases? If your answer is yes, then partner with our team to achieve the best results. At Green Again Lawn, we provide professional tree and shrub care services in and around the Greenfield, Fishers, and Fortville, IN areas. Our services are available to residential, commercial, and HOA clients and will tremendously aid the healthy development of your trees and shrubs. Don't waste another minute. Call us today at (317) 747-0146 to schedule our tree and shrub care services!