We provide fertilization services in and around the Shawnee, Overland Park, and Lenexa, KS areas.
Our 6-step fertilization program keeps your lawn nourished all year long.
Fertilizer gives your lawn the nutrients it needs to reach its full potential. At Green Again Lawn, we provide professional fertilization services in and around the Shawnee, Overland Park, and Lenexa, KS areas. Our 6-step fertilization program runs from the early spring to late fall and uses premium fertilizer that keeps your lawn nourished all year long. When you sign up for our program, you will receive 8 total treatments that promote healthy grass growth while protecting your lawn from weeds, nutsedge, and grubs. Call us today at (913) 209-3320 to get a quote!
What type of fertilizer do we use?
We believe in using high-quality products because we know that better products yield better results. That's why we invest in a controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer to apply to our clients' lawns. This premium product provides sustained nourishment to your grass so that it grows healthy and strong throughout the year. Lawns treated with controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer are positioned to develop deep roots, become lush and green, and withstand stress from threats such as drought and disease.
When do we apply our fertilization treatments?
We apply our fertilization treatments from the early spring to late fall, giving your grass a year-round boost. Our treatments begin as your lawn starts to reawaken from winter dormancy and are applied every 4 to 6 weeks throughout the spring, summer, and fall growing seasons. We apply your final fertilization treatment of the year in the late fall as your lawn prepares for the winter.
We have provided top-rated fertilization services to clients in the Shawnee, KS area since 2012.
Our 6-step fertilization program includes 8 total applications.
Our 6-step fertilization program features 8 total applications that bolster your lawn month after month. In addition to nourishing your grass, our fertilization program includes treatments for weeds, nutsedge, and grubs. Details about each of the 8 applications are below.
- Application 1: We apply our first fertilization treatment in the early spring to supply your grass with the nutrients it needs to start growing as the weather warms. This initial application also features a pre-emergent weed control treatment to stunt the growth of grassy weeds like crabgrass and foxtail.
- Application 2: Our next fertilization treatment is applied in the mid-to-late spring. We use the liquid form of our fertilizer that makes a fast impact and supports steady growth. This application also includes a pre-emergent weed control treatment that targets grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds like dandelions, spurge, and chickweed.
- Application 3A: We blanket your lawn with our liquid fertilizer to promote continued growth and dark green color as we move into the summer. We also apply a post-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate any weeds that have surfaced.
- Application 3B: This application helps prevent the spread of nutsedge by killing tubers below the soil's surface and eradicating newly germinated nutsedge. If nutsedge persists after this treatment, we will provide complimentary spot-spray treatments moving forward.
- Application 4A: We help your lawn stay vibrant and healthy in the heat with our summer fertilizer treatment. We also spray your yard for broadleaf weeds.
- Application 4B: We apply our preventative grub control treatment to keep grubs from destroying your grass. This application is performed before grubs appear so they don't have an opportunity to damage your turf.
- Application 5: Our feeding and fertilizer treatment gives your grass the nutrition to maintain its green color throughout the fall. It also facilitates quick growth for newly aerated and seeded lawns.
- Application 6: We apply our winterizer and fertilizer treatment to prepare your yard for the winter. This application helps your grass develop a deeper root system and store nutrients that will fuel new growth in the spring.
Call today to schedule our fertilization services!
Are you ready to have the thick, green lawn you've always envisioned? If so, then we can help make that possible. At Green Again Lawn, we provide professional fertilization services that will improve both the health and appearance of your grass by supplying it with important nutrients. Our fertilization services are available to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Shawnee, Overland Park, Lenexa, and nearby areas in Kansas. Call us today at (913) 209-3320 to schedule our services!