Top-Quality Lawn Care & Landscape Services for Property Owners in Leawood, KS
We offer lawn care services and services for your landscape beds, trees, and shrubs!
Leawood is an affluent suburb of Kansas City and is located in Johnson County, KS. While over 33,700 people enjoy the urban living of Leawood, it's also home to the United Methodist Church of the Resurrection, the largest Methodist church in the country; this church has a staggering 22,000 members. There's also much to do here, from shopping and dining at Park Place to hiking and enjoying the outdoors at its various parks, including Gezer Park, Tomahawk Creek Bike Park, and Leawood City Park.
Leawood is a beautiful city in Kansas, and our team at Green Again Lawn helps property owners say the same for their homes or businesses here. We offer top-quality lawn care and landscape services to upgrade your lawn, landscape beds, and even trees and shrubs!
Stunning Lawn, Here We Come - With Our Lawn Care Services
- Fertilization: Our 6-step fertilization program includes eight applications from early spring until late fall to boost your lawn's vibrant green color, encourage strong root development, and aid in healthy grass growth. What's more, we use a top-quality controlled-release nitrogen fertilizer for this lawn care service. That way, we can provide optimal results for your turf in Leawood, KS; stunning lawn, here we come!
- Weed Control: We'll apply pre-emergent weed control treatments twice in the spring to prevent new weeds from surfacing. For the rest of the year, we'll utilize post-emergents to tackle the existing population and keep your lawn free of dandelions, crabgrass, henbit, chickweed, nutsedge, and other pesky weeds.
- Aeration: We offer our core aeration service in the fall, beginning on September 1st and ending on October 15th. We'll go over your lawn with our aerator, pulling up plugs of soil to loosen compaction and improve nutrient access to its roots.
- Overseeding: If you want to fill in bare and patchy areas to make your lawn thicker and denser, then our overseeding service is for you! We'll spread a premium blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds to yield more resilient grass growth and help to crowd out weeds.
- Verticutting: For our verticutting service, we'll slice small, uniform lines into the soil to reduce thatch buildup.
- Lawn Renovation: Your struggling lawn will struggle no longer - with our lawn renovation service! This service includes aeration, overseeding, and verticutting to help it grow beautiful grass in no time.
- Lawn Disease Control: Our lawn disease control program includes three treatments, which start in late May/mid-June and have 28-day intervals between each, to prevent and stop the spread of fungal diseases. These treatments are effective against turf diseases like brown patch and dollar spot.
- Lawn Insect Program: We'll apply our lawn insect control treatments four times from May until August to keep pests away, including fleas, ticks, chiggers, ants, and more. But wait, that's not all - we also offer grub control treatments to protect your lawn from these destructive insects!
Our perimeter pest control treatments will protect your inside space from ants, spiders, and other creepy crawlers.
We offer landscape services for your landscape beds, trees, and shrubs.
- Landscape Bed Weed Control: We'll apply a pre-emergent weed control treatment in the spring to prevent weeds from taking over your landscape beds.
- Tree & Shrub Care: Our tree and shrub care services include fertilization, disease, and insect control treatments. We'll apply our fertilization treatment in the fall via soil injection to help your plants recover from summer stress and prepare for the winter. Meanwhile, we'll administer our insect and disease control treatments twice to protect your plants from infestations and infections.
Call to Schedule Any of Our Lawn Care & Landscape Services Today
At Green Again Lawn, we offer professional lawn care and landscape services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Leawood, KS. Whether you want services for your lawn, landscape beds, or trees and shrubs - we've got you covered. Call (913) 209-3320 to schedule any of our services today.