Overseeding Service for Properties in & Around Shawnee, Overland Park & Lenexa, KS
We offer our overseeding service in the fall season to encourage strong grass growth.
Is your lawn looking less than stellar? Patchy lawns are unsightly and frustrating, which is why our company offers our overseeding service. We use our premium blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds to fill in those bare spots with lush, strong, and resilient grass.
Our overseeding process begins with a reminder from our team a week before your scheduled date and ends with a checkup from our experts in the spring. Our overseeding service is most effective when performed during the fall season and paired with aeration, as this gives the seeds a better chance of germination. We proudly serve properties in Shawnee, KS and surrounding communities like Overland Park and Lenexa.
What You Can Expect From Our Overseeding Service
While overseeding is the process of spreading seeds across an existing lawn to fill in patchy areas, it is actually much more than just that. At Green Again Lawn, we don't just toss the seeds and hope for the best. Our overseeding process actually starts a week before your scheduled date, when one of our team members reach out to you to remind you of the upcoming service. It is at that time that we will inform you of any maintenance tasks you should be performing to set your lawn up for success, such as heavy watering and mowing low.
Here is what you can expect from the rest of our overseeding process:
- On the day of the service, our crew will show up to your property ready to work. If you decided to schedule our aeration service to encourage the best results, our team will aerate your lawn first. Then, we will overseed directly afterward. If you opted against our aeration service, we will overseed right away.
- If you are enrolled in our fertilization program, we will then apply a kickstarter fertilizer to give the new seeds an extra boost.
- Our crew will return in the springtime to check up on your lawn. If we notice any stubborn patchy areas, we will apply more seeds at no additional cost to you.
Our overseeding service is available in the fall season. We strongly recommend scheduling this service annually!
We use fescue and Kentucky bluegrass to overseed your lawn.
Our seed blend is a mix between fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds. Each type offers its own strengths, so the two of them together create the perfect lawn.
- Fescue: Fescue is known for its ability to adapt to hot and cold temperatures, making it a great choice for our area.
- Kentucky Bluegrass: These seeds create beautiful, emerald-green grass blades that are resilient and can stand up to stressors like heavy foot traffic.
Although blending these grass types makes for a great lawn, we also offer the option to overseed with 100% fescue seeds or 100% Kentucky bluegrass seeds.
Fill in your lawn's patchy areas with our overseeding service. Call today!
If you are ready to fill in your patchy lawn and grow a lush, strong lawn in its place, schedule our overseeding service today. Our crew will spread a premium blend of fescue and Kentucky bluegrass seeds throughout your lawn, focusing on the problem areas.
We proudly serve the Shawnee, KS area, including Overland Park and Lenexa. If your residential, commercial, or HOA property is located nearby, give our team a call today at (913) 209-3320 to schedule with us.