Fertilization in Kansas City, Raymore, Lees Summit, MO & Surrounding Areas
Our fertilization service will help your lawn thrive!
At Green Again Lawn, our goal with fertilization is to help your lawn thrive when we implement a tailored approach. Our fertilization service is thorough and includes 8 separate visits to your property throughout the year so that our team can apply our liquid and granular fertilizers. The beauty of this service is that it helps your lawn in every way! Alongside some of our fertilization treatments, we will also treat your lawn for weeds, nutsedges, and grubs. We offer our fertilization service in and around Kansas City, MO, including Raymore, and Lees Summit.
Our 8-application fertilization treatments include weed and grub control.
Our fertilization treatments will help keep your lawn from regressing in quality throughout the year. When you sign up for this service with us, our team will visit your property 8 times over the course of the year to nourish your grass. Our 8-application program even includes weed and grub control treatments. Here is a breakdown of our fertilization schedule:
- Treatment 1: We begin with the first treatment in early spring to give your grass the nutrients it needs to begin growing as the weather warms up. This application includes a round of pre-emergent weed control to combat the weeds that may be germinating beneath your lawn during this time.
- Treatment 2: The second treatment will be applied in mid or late spring. This application will be our slow-release, liquid fertilizer. It will be applied alongside our pre-emergent weed control treatment to eliminate the grassy weeds that lie beneath your soil, such as chickweed, henbit, and thistle.
- Treatment 3A: Our next treatment will be another application of our liquid fertilizer in the spring. This will encourage greener grass and will accompany another treatment of weed control to eliminate any other germinating weeds in your lawn as we approach the summer.
- Treatment 3B: This visit will be to apply another round of liquid fertilizer in order to upkeep the health and quality of your grass. Visit 3B will also be geared towards targeting both weeds and sedges with our liquid weed control product to help keep the pesky weeds from spreading throughout your lawn.
- Treatment 4A: Your grass will be thriving under the fertilization treatments that we have been providing this year. Treatment 4A will only help keep your lawn green and healthy. Our crew will also spot-treat for any additional weeds that we find using our weed control product.
- Treatment 4B: We will apply a round of preventative grub control treatment in the early summer to protect your lawn from the destruction that grubs can cause.
- Treatment 5: In this treatment, our team will apply our slow-release granular fertilizer to your lawn so that it thrives when fall comes around. This should help it maintain its green color well into the fall season.
- Treatment 6: The last application of the year will be a winterizer and fertilization treatment duo. These will supply your lawn with the last rounds of essential nutrients that it requires. It will help the roots of your lawn stay strong and healthy throughout the winter and will help your lawn grow beautifully in the spring.
We Use Liquid & Granular Fertilizer
Part of the purpose of our fertilizer is to heal your lawn if it suffers from poor quality and slow growth. More than that, if your lawn is healthy, fertilization will continue to encourage nutrient-dense, green grass throughout the year and will help promote healthy soil.
We use both liquid and granular types of fertilizer, and they are each made up of a slow-release formula. Each fertilizer includes nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium in order to fortify your lawn with all it needs for healthy and sustainable growth so that you can achieve the kind of lawn that you are proud of!
Our company runs by a client-centered approach. If you aren't happy with our service, our team will fix it.
Call us today to schedule our fertilization service!
We offer a high-quality fertilization service to help sustain your lawn throughout the year. Each of our treatments is slow-release and is designed to encourage beautifully green grass. Our fertilization service is available in Kansas City, Raymore, Lees Summit, and nearby areas in Missouri. Call us today at (816) 615-0014 to schedule!