Tree & Shrub Care Services in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, KS & Nearby Cities
Our tree and shrub care services include treatments for fertilization, insects, and disease.
Your trees and shrubs require special attention to remain healthy and strong. At Green Again Lawn, we can give them exactly what they need to flourish. We offer professional tree and shrub care services that include treatments for fertilization, insects, and disease. Collectively, our services aim to bolster the health of your plant life and protect it from numerous threats. We provide our tree and shrub care services to residential, commercial, and HOA properties in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, and nearby cities in Kansas. If you want to invest in the future of your trees and shrubs, call us today at (913) 209-3320 to get a quote for our services.
Tree & Shrub Fertilization
We offer a comprehensive 5-step fertilization program that gives your trees and shrubs the resources they need to grow strong and healthy while fending off threats from insects, fungus, and disease. Our program focuses on the protection and growth of landscaped plant material, with treatments spanning from the early spring to fall. Our tree and shrub care program includes the following steps:
- Dormant Oil Miticide Application: We apply dormant oil to your trees and shrubs in the early spring to suffocate mites and small insects emerging from the dormant winter months.
- Spring Fertilizer Soil Injection: We inject fertilizer into the soil surrounding your trees and shrubs to promote new growth, strengthen root systems, and protect them from disease and fungus.
- Insecticide & Fungicide Spray: We spray your trees and shrubs with insecticide and fungicide in the late spring. Insecticide guards them against insects like Japanese beetles and bagworms, while fungicide protects them from disease and fungus.
- Insecticide & Fungicide Spray: We apply another round of insecticide and fungicide spray to your trees and shrubs in the middle of the summer to reinforce our initial treatment and provide further protection from insects, disease, and fungus.
- Fall Fertilizer Soil Injection: We inject fertilizer into the soil around your trees and shrubs to replenish their nutrient supply after weathering the summer heat and before entering the cooler months ahead.
Tree & Shrub Insects
We offer tree and shrub insect treatments to protect your plants from Japanese beetles, bagworms, mites, emerald ash borers, pine tip moths, and other bugs that like to feed on them. Our treatments are insect-specific so that we can provide the most effective protection possible. If we are targeting mites, we spray dormant oil on your trees and shrubs to suffocate the insects. But if we are targeting Japanese beetles or bagworms, we spray your plants with premium insecticides to form a protective barrier around their exterior. We include tree and shrub insect treatments as part of our comprehensive fertilization program but also offer standalone treatments for Japanese beetles and emerald ash borers.
We perform our emerald ash borer treatments by injecting insecticide into the trunk of your ash tree.
Tree & Shrub Disease
Our team of tree and shrub care experts can protect your plant life from fungal diseases like cedar-apple rust, pine-tip blight, and anthracnose. We include 2 fungicide spray treatments as part of our tree and shrub fertilization program to guard your plants against these ailments. Treatments are applied in the late spring and summer to provide top protection in the hot-weather months. Our fertilizer soil injections also bolster the ability of your trees and shrubs to withstand stress from various diseases.
Sign up today for our tree and shrub care services!
If you are looking to fortify your trees and shrubs, then we are here to help. At Green Again Lawn, we provide professional tree and shrub care services to clients in Olathe, Overland Park, Lenexa, KS, and surrounding areas. Our services include fertilization, insect, and disease treatments. If you want to give your trees and shrubs a boost, call us today at (913) 209-3320 to sign up for any of our tree and shrub care services!